"Website" means the whole or any part of the web pages located at www.theshedonline.org.au and includes the layout, individual design elements, underlying code elements and any text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or other content contained on this Website.
To the extent permitted by law we will in no way be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (and whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic) which may be directly or indirectly suffered in connection with use of this Website or websites of other entities which are hyperlinked from this Website ("Linked Websites").
This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers.
Specific warnings and disclaimers
The information contained on this Website is provided by us in good faith and on an 'as is' basis. The information is believed to be accurate and current as at the date the information was placed on this Website. We make no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this Website or that your use of this Website will be uninterrupted or error free. You should not act on the basis of anything contained on this Website without first obtaining professional advice specific to your circumstances. You must make your own assessment of the information contained on this Website and, if you choose to rely on it, it is wholly at your own risk.
We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with your use of this Website or a Linked Website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this Website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
We may, from time to time, change or add to this Website without notice. However, we do not undertake to keep this Website updated and we will not be liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this Website or if that information is not up-to-date.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, all implied conditions, representations, warranties and other terms are excluded. You must ensure that your access to this Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you or in your location.
Use of the website
- use the Website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- publish, distribute, email, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- use any automated scripting tools or software;
- engage in or promote any third party surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited emailing or spamming via the Website;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available using the Website any material that you do not have a right to make available or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware or to utilize other computer systems for improper purposes or without authorisation;
- breach any applicable laws or regulations.
All material on this Website, including (but not limited to) text, graphics, information architecture and coding, is beyondblue's copyright property. All rights are reserved.
You are provided with access to this Website and may download, store in cache, display, print or copy a single copy of the information or material stored on this Website in its unaltered form and for your personal and non-commercial use only.
Except for those purposes, and for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar statutes that apply in your location, you may not, in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Website; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this Website, without our written permission.
If you wish to make any other use of the material on this Website, you must obtain our permission before doing so. To ask for permission or for further information, please contact us.
All trade names, trade marks, service marks and other product and service names and logos ("Marks") displayed on this Website are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trade mark and copyright laws. These Marks may be registered or unregistered marks of beyondblue or others.
The following trade marks referred to on this Website are our trade marks: The Shed Online, The Shed Online logo, beyondblue, beyondblue: the national depression initiative and the beyondblue butterfly device.
Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any other person's or entity's trade mark which is displayed on this Website without their express permission.
If you use any of our trade marks to refer to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us. You must not use any of our trade marks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this Website).
This Website may contain links to linked websites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
Unless stated otherwise on this Website, we have:
- no relationship with the owners or operators of any linked website; and
- no control over or rights in any linked website.
"Cookies" are a standard method for storing small pieces of data on a web client (in other words, the web browser on your computer). Any web server (including this one) may:
- store one or more cookies in your web client
- request your web client to transmit that data to the web server.
This Website may store cookies on your web client in order to better serve you upon your subsequent visits to this Website.
By using cookies, Websites can track information about visitors' usage of the site, provide customised content, or even the use of password protection. Note that some web clients can be configured to allow cookies to be accessed by web servers other than the originating web server.
Please note that most web clients can also be configured to notify the user when a cookie is received, allowing you to either accept or reject it. For further information about working with cookies:
- for Internet Explorer, visit www.microsoft.com
- for Firefox, visit www.mozilla.com
- for Safari, visit www.apple.com
Note that the web servers listed above may also cause a cookie to be stored on your computer. If you are using a web client not listed above, please consult your documentation or the manufacturer.
Regardless of whether you register to contribute to the discussion forums, your use of this Website constitutes agreement to, and acknowledgement of, the fact that the views of persons posting queries, comments and statements to the discussion forums are the views of those individuals. We do not necessarily share their views and the views expressed are not endorsed by us.
If you have a complaint about any of the content that may be published in a discussion forum, you should immediately contact us.
Please visit our contact us page.