We are committed to respecting the privacy of all users of this Website.
The types of information that may be collected as a result of your use of this Website are:
- the fact you have visited the Website and the date and time of your visit
- statistical information about your server address and your top level domain name (for example, .com, .com.au, .gov.au, .co.uk. etc)
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous site visited if you have linked to this Website
- the type of browser you use.
We will not make any attempt to identify you or your browsing activities except when you register as a member of the Website or post in the discussion forums. If you become a member, then personal information will be recorded against your user profile.
The personal information you provide to us through this Website will only be used for the purposes of enabling us to:
- provide services to you (including registering you as a member of, and providing you with access to, the Website's discussion forums)
- provide information and resources to you about men's health and wellbeing
- meet our Website management needs (including by providing access to our third party service providers)
- engage in direct marketing activities via email (if you have registered your email address through any of the Website's interactive tools).
In this privacy statement, "beyondblue" means Beyond Blue Limited ACN 093 865 840 and "we" and "us" refer to beyondblue, and "our" has a similar meaning. "Website" means the website located at www.theshedonline.org.au.