Need to get in touch with us?
Fill out our contact form below
Please note that The Shed Online is an online social community for men, founded by beyondblue, Movember Australia and the Australian Men’s Shed Association. Like the ‘real life’ Men’s Sheds, The Shed Online is a place for men to socialise, network, make friends and share skills.
The Shed Online is not a health service or a crisis service. We do not have doctors, counsellors or health professionals available to respond to your specific difficulties. Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity to respond to urgent or personal requests for help or advice.
For urgent assistance
If you are in need of urgent medical or psychological assistance please contact your local doctor, the emergency department of your local hospital, a specialist mental health service provider or other health professional.
If you need to talk to someone straight away:
- Access the beyondblue Support Service: includes phone (1300 22 4636), online chat and email
- Call Lifeline for 24hr crisis support - 13 11 14
- Call Suicide Helpline Victoria - 1300 651 251
- Call Mensline - 1300 789 978.
- To find out what mental health services are available in your area call Lifeline's Just Ask information line on 1300 13 11 14 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm EST). Just Ask can also mail you copies of any of beyondblue's fact sheets on depression, anxiety or related disorders.
- Make an emergency appointment with your local doctor (General Practitioner). Check the White Pages for the phone number. You can find a GP in your area who has had extra training in mental health by looking at the beyondblue Find a Doctor List.
- Contact your local public hospital.
Do you have any feedback?
The Shed Online website will continue to evolve and improve. We’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas. You can let us know via:
Interested in becoming a volunteer for The Shed Online?
Let us know via our volunteer form.